Mr. Serder Al Bayaty
Mr. Assad Zoorob
Mr. Salim Farah
Mr. Haytham Mousa
Deputy General Manager
Dutch Foundation was established in 1989 in Abu Dhabi. Since that time the company has continued to grow and expand. Today, DF is a full-service engineering foundation company with projects in most of the GCC countries and with independently managed, fully operational sister companies in Qatar, Bahrain, Dubai, Iraq and Saudi Arabia.
Our work record includes over 2500 projects, completed with great efficency and quality workmanship. The rate of our substantial ongoing growth and growing lists of satisfied clients attests to our devotion to excellence, which has helped us to become one of the leading foundation engineering and construction companies in the GCC.
At Dutch Foundation we are committed to excellence.
We are proud of our past success and we constantly strive to improve.
Our mission is simple – to provide our clients with top quality expertise and service in a safe, environment-friendly, cost-effective manner.
Our vision is to maintain and improve excellence in performance and service to exceed our clients’ expectations and to support our strategic growth, continuing to build a strong, durable company, capable of extending our service into emerging markets.
Our primary expertise is in the design and construction of:
- DRIVEN PILES
- CAST-IN-SITU BORED PILES (VERTICAL/RAKED)
- With steel casing support (temporary and permanent)
- With bentonite support
- Continuous flight auger CFA piles
- PILE CAPS AND CAPPING BEAMS
- SHORING SYSTEMS
- Contiguous pile wall
- Secant pile wall
- Sheet piling
- Soldier piles and lagging
- DIAPHRAGM WALL
- Soil nailing
- Trench sheeting
- Marine jetties
- Anchoring and bracing of retaining walls
- CONCRETE REHABILITATION
- COMPLETE DEEP FOUNDATION DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
- We are dedicated to providing a safe and healthy environment for employees and customers, protecting the public, and preserving assets and property. We truly believe that:
- No job or task is more important than employee health and safety.
- If a job cannot be done safely it shall not be done.
- Our future is only built through our people. We aim to protect them.
- An effective Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Program is carried out throughout our organization, which in turn assists management and non-supervisory employees in controlling hazards and risks. This minimizes if not eliminates employee and customer injuries and the damage or destruction of property. We encourage all employees to promote the safety of their fellow employees and of customers.
- To accomplish our safety and health goals, all company employees, and those of our subcontractors, are responsible and accountable for implementing company HSE policy and ensuring that it is followed.
Our ultimate goal is to maintain a ‘zero’ safety record. We aim to achieve it by:
- Complying with all applicable local, international HSE regulations and those established by the client
- Adopting procedures that conform to ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards
- Using qualified safety personnel
- Making regular job site inspections
- Enforcing the use of safety equipment
- Following HSE procedures and rules
- Providing on-going safety training
- Enforcing HSE rules and using appropriate discipline